Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup desi ghee
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 3 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- In a pan, add desi ghee and saute onion on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic paste, ginger past, ground chicken and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, cilantro, turmeric powder and stir fry till oil separates.
- Add 2 tbsp water and let it simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix well.