Cooking time: 35 minutes
Servings: 5 subs
- 1 and 1/2 lb boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Add all the ingredients into the chicken, mix well and keep aside for half an hour.
- 5 subs
- 1 bell pepper (cut into thin slices)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 large cucumber (sliced)
- 1 plate shredded lettuce
- 5 slices cheese (or shredded)
- 5 tsp mayo
- 5 tsp mustard
- salt, pepper and crushed red chilis as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Tip: For best results, use measuring utensils.
- In a karahi, add oil and marinated chicken on medium to high heat until the chicken is cooked (about 5 minutes)
- Divide the chicken into 5 equal portions.
- Toast the subs one by one. Spread mayo and mustard and add cheese. Now add one portion of hot chicken on top of the cheese.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, onions on top.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, crushed red chilis as per taste and close. Serve hot.