Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
Mix all the ingredients in the ground beef and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- 6 tsp mayonaise
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp thousand island
- 2 tsp mustard
Mix well and keep aside
- 8 round slices of tomato
- 4 complete round rings of red onion( sauteed with 1/2 pinch of salt, 1 tsp soy sauce and a drop of oil)
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 cheese slices of your choice
- Take out the ground beef mixture from the refrigerator. Divide into 4 equal parts and make four round patties. Make sure to keep the size of the patty bigger than the burger bun because they will shrink when cooked.
- Take a grill pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and put on high heat. When it becomes heated, reduce the heat to medium and place the patties. Do not turn the patties over until the bottom side is cooked completely.
- When one side is cooked, flip it to the other side and cook.
- Once all your patties are ready, toast the burgers buns. Take the sauce you made and spread it equally on the base of all four burger buns. Place the patty on the base, add a slice of cheese along with lettuce, tomato and onion. Close and serve while hot! Enjoy with either french fries or crisps!